I’m still going to keep up with this challenge. Missing a month might put a little pressure on completing it but it’s only the fourth month. Plenty of time to tackled it head on.
As of April 1, the books I have read and review are:
9. The Struggle by L.J Smith
10. Puddin’Head Wilson by Mark Twain
11. Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
12. Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
13. Vampire Kisses 2: Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber
14. The Fury by L.J. Smith
Anyone seeing a theme so far? I like vampires in general but I would like to break from the mold I have created. Not yet though.
I was just skimming through blogs when I noticed some of them have challenges on them. I thought it was interesting so I thought maybe I should try it.
This first challenge is from My Overstuffed Bookshelf.
It start from Jan 1 to Dec 31 2011. You can join at any given time.
For this challenge, I’m just going add books as I read and review them.
1. Dead Until Dark-Charlaine Harris
2.Heat Wave-Richard Castle
3.Living Dead In Dallas-Charlaine Harris
4. Club Dead-Charlaine Harris
5. Dead To The World-Charlaine Harris
6.Blood Trail-Tanya Huff
7.The Awakening-L.J. Smith
8. Fallen-Lauren Kate