I’m still going to keep up with this challenge. Missing a month might put a little pressure on completing it but it’s only the fourth month. Plenty of time to tackled it head on.
As of April 1, the books I have read and review are:
9. The Struggle by L.J Smith
10. Puddin’Head Wilson by Mark Twain
11. Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
12. Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
13. Vampire Kisses 2: Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber
14. The Fury by L.J. Smith
Anyone seeing a theme so far? I like vampires in general but I would like to break from the mold I have created. Not yet though.